The my pillow guy (1 Viewer)

I disagree.

I found, Mike the Pillow Guy, charming and attentive.

A guy I could shoot the **** with, or tell my deepest darkest secrets to. I felt when I was with him, he didn't judge me for that drunken night in Tijuana. I was more than that. I was, dare I say............special.

I don't know what you heard. But what I know is Mike the Pillow Guy, has always wanted me to have a restful night of sleep. Always! And I can't turn my back to that.

Not now.

Not ever.

I disagree.

A guy I could shoot the **** with, or tell my deepest darkest secrets to. I felt when I was with him, he didn't judge me for that drunken night in Tijuana. I was more than that. I was, dare I say............special.

I don't know what you heard. But what I know is Mike the Pillow Guy, has always wanted me to have a restful night of sleep. Always! And I can't turn my back to that.

Not now.

Not ever.

That's just beautiful! Sign me up for 2! It's buy one get one free, right?

I disagree.

Not now.

Not ever.
That is just comic gold right there. Easily one of my top 5 posts I’ve read on here.

Mike Lindell was the executive producer in the Pro Life movie: “Unplanned,” in which he also made a cameo appearance.

His life story is fascinating... and inspirational. The guy overcame a lot of adversity!

i can't be the only one that carries this pillow everywhere? i didn't feel like looking through the other posts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom