The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (7 Viewers)

That lady from the movie Weird Science?
I'm not sure if I should complain about myself for first thinking of her as "the ex-wife of Steven Seagal" instead of by her name Kelly LeBrock ... or you guys for identifying two girls (Kim Fields and Soleil Moon Frey) only by the size of their chest once they grew up.

I'm not sure if I should complain about myself for first thinking of her as "the ex-wife of Steven Seagal" instead of by her name Kelly LeBrock ... or you guys for identifying two girls (Kim Fields and Soleil Moon Frey) only by the size of their chest once they grew up.

Look at Ms. Know-it-all.

1585718660151.png

Look at Ms. Know-it-all.

1585718660151.png
Just seeing if I can change the world by getting you guys to look at it a different way while proving that, yes, I DID know who you were talking about by the description but that I also identify them by name.

Just seeing if I can change the world by getting you guys to look at it a different way while proving that, yes, I DID know who you were talking about by the description but that I also identify them by name.

That's right. Also, the world has change for the better thanks to you. Do I still have to remember people's names now?

1585719154766.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom