The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (8 Viewers)

"Don't worry. I'll get her ... and her little dog, too".

Clue: It's a sequel and it's not what you're thinking

No, it came to me after I said, hey, I'm rather slothlike these days.

And I'm never flat.

Uh-huh.

Not fun being locked up. Getting outside for at least an hour helps. Might of been a little passed my allotted time, but no agents around. Think I'm safe for now...

Who was the actor that played Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad?

1585804208117.png

[
It's very hard to follow but it is interesting. Evan rachel Wood s a good actress.

Saw the trailer on YouTube, looks like it's well done. Seems a little dark and mysterious.

So, are they giving you grief when you pay in cash now? Is cash the new boogie man?

The Good (stay at home), The Bad (Corona Virus), and the Ugly (economic factors & freedoms).

Last edited:
Ding ding ding. I can't believe she did that movie and agreed to say that line. I know she has a sense of humor, but she must have been bored that year.
Hey, ya gotta earn a living when you're becoming irrelevant. I just appreciated her as Sr. Bertrille in the Flying Nun. Damn, I'm old.

[

Saw the trailer on YouTube, looks like it's well done. Seems a little dark and mysterious.

So, are they giving you grief when you pay in cash now? Is cash the new boogie man?

The Good (stay at home), The Bad (Corona Virus), and the Ugly (economic factors & freedoms).

Thank you very much for that link. I thoroughly enjoyed the music. Quite an orchestra. I listened to it twice. It was a good end to a very bleek day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom