The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (2 Viewers)

In 1919, this attorney general is known for his raids against suspected "communists" during the red scare.

In that era, it sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would have done. He held many jobs, but Attorney General was not one of them.

In that era, it sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would have done. He held many jobs, but Attorney General was not one of them.
Yeah, it's not Roosevelt...this guy went by his full name, but his first name is just an initial.

Yeah, it was probably a little too obscure.

I was surprised no one guessed J Edgar Hoover after I gave the "initial" clue, even though he was never Attorney General

I'll try the Snoopy method for this movie from the early '90s.

Gus Grissom

Valentine

"If you see him, if you see her."

Steven Keaton

The Closer is a spouse.

Nestor

Found this last night while imdb deep diving. Here’s a pic from an early 80s slasher movie that was the movie debut of several actors including two well-knowns in this picture. It was also the debut of Fisher Stevens and Brian Backer (Mark ‘Rat’ Ratner from Fast Times at Ridgemont High). Do you recognize the two well-knowns in this pic? Even better, can you name the movie?

kevs_trivia_crack_1.jpg

Found this last night while imdb deep diving. Here’s a pic from an early 80s slasher movie that was the movie debut of several actors including two well-knowns in this picture. It was also the debut of Fisher Stevens and Brian Backer (Mark ‘Rat’ Ratner from Fast Times at Ridgemont High). Do you recognize the two well-knowns in this pic? Even better, can you name the movie?

kevs_trivia_crack_1.jpg

Jason Alexander and Jennifer Aniston, I think.

No idea on the movie.

Wild guess - April Fool's Day

kevs_trivia_crack_1.jpg
Is that Anthony Michael Hall in the yellow shirt?

Jason Alexander and Jennifer Aniston, I think.

No idea on the movie.

Wild guess - April Fool's Day
Jason Alexander is correct in the number 96 baseball shirt.

The girl in blue is other to guess.

I've never heard of the movie, myself. It's a Friday the 13th summer camp slasher film.

Another pic with the other two guys mentioned and a more recognizable Jason Alexander.

MV5BNmZlOWJkMzAtMmQ3NC00YTdkLTllOGMtYmZhN2YzMjI0YTM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm stumped.
A little more recognizable here?
MV5BOTVjYThmYTAtNDAxMy00MDUzLWFhMzItNzQwNzNkNDgxMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom