The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (5 Viewers)

A little more recognizable here?
MV5BOTVjYThmYTAtNDAxMy00MDUzLWFhMzItNzQwNzNkNDgxMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Barely remember that because I don't think I've seen it.

A little more recognizable here?
MV5BOTVjYThmYTAtNDAxMy00MDUzLWFhMzItNzQwNzNkNDgxMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Is that Adam Rich (Nicholas from Eight is Enough) on the left?

Barely remember that because I don't think I've seen it.
I was specifically helping out with the recognition of Holly Hunter. I've never seen the movie. Just ran across that photo with Holly Hunter and Jason Alexander and started digging deeper about that movie.

Another interesting note about that unknown movie is that is written by and the first movie produced by Harvey Weinstein. I wonder how many of those actresses he busted a move on. I just found it interesting that several recognizable actors got their start in that 1981 film.

You liked Australia I bet, that whole Cate is great thread. Not sure why someone would leave Australia. I figure that would be a good destination.
fantastic place to visit.

to go from the usa to move there, well, that requires a lot of research into where you'd feel comfortable living.

for example, north of melbourne, victoria, is not an easy transition (from usa). the more that you are ingrained into american culture, the slower you are likely to adapt pleasantly into the australian environment. definitely possible with the will to want to.

fantastic place to visit.

to go from the usa to move there, well, that requires a lot of research into where you'd feel comfortable living.

for example, north of melbourne, victoria, is not an easy transition (from usa). the more that you are ingrained into american culture, the slower you are likely to adapt pleasantly into the australian environment. definitely possible with the will to want to.
also, visiting is a great place to. melbourne has really old, original british settlement places to visit (prison as an example, really freaking cool).

tasmanian prisons are also a must visit (a lot to do, randomness that i guarantee you won't see else where, but it is very uncanny as to what happened), and they will make you see certain conditions, even today, that should never be applied to any prisoner. it is that bad.

also, visiting is a great place to. melbourne has really old, original british settlement places to visit (prison as an example, really freaking cool).

tasmanian prisons are also a must visit (a lot to do, randomness that i guarantee you won't see else where, but it is very uncanny as to what happened), and they will make you see certain conditions, even today, that should never be applied to any prisoner. it is that bad.
where can you start the Priscilla Queen of the Desert karaoke pub crawl?

I was specifically helping out with the recognition of Holly Hunter. I've never seen the movie. Just ran across that photo with Holly Hunter and Jason Alexander and started digging deeper about that movie.

Another interesting note about that unknown movie is that is written by and the first movie produced by Harvey Weinstein. I wonder how many of those actresses he busted a move on. I just found it interesting that several recognizable actors got their start in that 1981 film.
Interesting.

Charlie Parker

President Alan Richmond (two clues in one)

W. W. Beauchamp

"I was building a house."

Hoke Colburn

Big Whiskey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom