The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (3 Viewers)

Ha! Did you just do Fish Heads?

I thought I was the only person that liked that.
If you like that :
"Out comes a waitress with
The gorgeous big teeth
(Redacted)
Right in her hands
My favorite treat ..."

Name the song ...

for clarity , redacted is where I removed the name of the song , which is also the chorus ...

If you like that :
"Out comes a waitress with
The gorgeous big teeth
(Redacted)
Right in her hands
My favorite treat ..."

Name the song ...

for clarity , redacted is where I removed the name of the song , which is also the chorus ...

Got you beat

Brad Hall is correct.

I just hated that Holly chased after him.

Albert was right. He was the Devil. I don't care if he knew he was a phony. He used his looks and charm to steal. I'm sorry, but that's what he did.
Oops. I started to reply to the first subject but didn't finish. I didn't realize it was still in the queue when I replied with the Brad Hall answer.

Yeah my point about Hurt's character was that he was the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde, but when he had to respond live to audio cues from Holly, the producer, he surprisingly was better than he let on to be. And when he trains Brooks for his big chance on air, even Brooks discovers that he's very good at what he does. His persona is a deceitful shallow act. That's why hurts to see Holly fall for him because deep down she knows what he's about, but still goes for the eye candy over the more genuine Brooks.

BTW, I like that movie a lot. The flashback to Holly's character as a young girl lighting into her dad for using "obsessive" incorrectly is great.

If you know the movie, giving the actors makes it easy. But because it's such an intriguing cast, I decided just to name them:

Peter Sellers

David Niven

Eileen Brennan

Truman Capote

Peter Falk

James Coco

Maggie Smith

James Cromwell

Alec Guinness

Nancy Walker

Elsa Lanchester
i love colombo. other than robocop, screw the others.

dammit i meant peter weller.

anyway. colombo all the way.

Oops. I started to reply to the first subject but didn't finish. I didn't realize it was still in the queue when I replied with the Brad Hall answer.

Yeah my point about Hurt's character was that he was the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde, but when he had to respond live to audio cues from Holly, the producer, he surprisingly was better than he let on to be. And when he trains Brooks for his big chance on air, even Brooks discovers that he's very good at what he does. His persona is a deceitful shallow act. That's why hurts to see Holly fall for him because deep down she knows what he's about, but still goes for the eye candy over the more genuine Brooks.

Brooks having the flop sweats over the air was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. When he mentioned a lady calling because she thought he was having a heart attack, I lost it.

But in the end it was Holly and Brooks as friends and Hurt was basically dismissed.

She was married when we first met
Soon to be divorced
I helped her out of a jam I guess
But I used a little too much force

Name the song

And these are the best lyrics ever written.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom