The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (12 Viewers)

UndeadSnoopy

Coffin Sexy
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I have work I need to be doing now but I'm just not feeling it.

To my knowledge, this kind of thread has not been done here in nearly a decade so it's time to resurrect.

Even if it has been done more recently and I missed it on my search, I was the first to do the "movie quotes" game under another screen name though I can't find the thread. So I consider it my intellectual property regardless.

This game depends on the honor system so no internet searches please.

Anywho, the concept is simple:

Name a character(s) or a quote from a TV show. The next person names the show correctly then posts another TV show.

Easy peasy.

Speaking of easy, I'll lob a softball right down the middle to start things off:

Gangy and Pop-Pop

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone will allow this but I feel like participating in this thread and I have a trivia question for you all. Who was the guest singer on the Alice Cooper song Billion Dollar Babies?
I never was an Alice Cooper fan so I listened to the song on YouTube. There is a background singer and occasional lead vocalist with kind of a unique voice that sounds familiar and distinctive, but I can't place it.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I never was an Alice Cooper fan so I listened to the song on YouTube. There is a background singer and occasional lead vocalist with kind of a unique voice that sounds familiar and distinctive, but I can't place it.
It seems like you should know the answer then. Going off of interviews he has said that no one could believe that it was him but that's because he's so different from Alice. He's the dueling vocalist in the song with Alice.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It seems like you should know the answer then. Going off of interviews he has said that no one could believe that it was him but that's because he's so different from Alice. He's the dueling vocalist in the song with Alice.
I am back after handling some things. I listened again and detected a bit of an accent (UK?). It also has a bit of a nasal tone about it. Bugging me now.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am back after handling some things. I listened again and detected a bit of an accent (UK?). It also has a bit of a nasal tone about it. Bugging me now.
I had that LP and several other Alice Cooper albums. I've been playing that song in my head and I can't figure it out. Mid 70s, I believe.

Marty_Graw

Don't Rain on My Parade
Reaction score
Accidentally stumbled into the answer while searching for the song so I won't answer for now. The artist did have a couple of "Top 20" hits and has collaborated with many popular artists of his time.

One hint: He was known by just his first name.

Donovan
Probably most known for the songs "Mellow Yellow" and "Atlantis"

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
absolutely zero idea why this trivia popped in my head - and apologies for it being a bit more 'short answer' (i tend not to give fill in the blank/identify questions)...:

who is Rose Nicaud?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 5)

Headlines

Top Bottom