The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (4 Viewers)

And the one where’s he’s taking his drivers license test.. or is that too obvious?

ETA: Sorry, jumped in on this page and hadn’t read the previous page bfore posting.
No problem. Yeah, that's the epi that sparked it. Christopher Lloyd was the greatest. Tony Danza's just standing there laughing.

This one kind of fits here.

I'm sure everyone will allow this but I feel like participating in this thread and I have a trivia question for you all. Who was the guest singer on the Alice Cooper song Billion Dollar Babies?

I'm sure everyone will allow this but I feel like participating in this thread and I have a trivia question for you all. Who was the guest singer on the Alice Cooper song Billion Dollar Babies?
Good question and I feel like I should know but I don't.

I never was an Alice Cooper fan so I listened to the song on YouTube. There is a background singer and occasional lead vocalist with kind of a unique voice that sounds familiar and distinctive, but I can't place it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom