The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (3 Viewers)

I never was an Alice Cooper fan so I listened to the song on YouTube. There is a background singer and occasional lead vocalist with kind of a unique voice that sounds familiar and distinctive, but I can't place it.

It seems like you should know the answer then. Going off of interviews he has said that no one could believe that it was him but that's because he's so different from Alice. He's the dueling vocalist in the song with Alice.

It seems like you should know the answer then. Going off of interviews he has said that no one could believe that it was him but that's because he's so different from Alice. He's the dueling vocalist in the song with Alice.
I am back after handling some things. I listened again and detected a bit of an accent (UK?). It also has a bit of a nasal tone about it. Bugging me now.

I am back after handling some things. I listened again and detected a bit of an accent (UK?). It also has a bit of a nasal tone about it. Bugging me now.
I had that LP and several other Alice Cooper albums. I've been playing that song in my head and I can't figure it out. Mid 70s, I believe.

Accidentally stumbled into the answer while searching for the song so I won't answer for now. The artist did have a couple of "Top 20" hits and has collaborated with many popular artists of his time.

One hint: He was known by just his first name.

Donovan
Probably most known for the songs "Mellow Yellow" and "Atlantis"

absolutely zero idea why this trivia popped in my head - and apologies for it being a bit more 'short answer' (i tend not to give fill in the blank/identify questions)...:

who is Rose Nicaud?

absolutely zero idea why this trivia popped in my head - and apologies for it being a bit more 'short answer' (i tend not to give fill in the blank/identify questions)...:

who is Rose Nicaud?
She invented the NiCaud battery? (clearly I have no idea)

She invented the NiCaud battery? (clearly I have no idea)
Very local to NO real life legend
She was an enslaved woman who sold coffee (cafe au lait) on her ‘days off’ down in what’s now the French Market
- eventually she was able to buy her way to freedom and became a trailblazer for other women to do the same

I had friends who owned the Rose Nicaud coffee shop on Frenchman and they recently decided to sell after 25 years

Very local to NO real life legend
She was an enslaved woman who sold coffee (cafe au lait) on her ‘days off’ down in what’s now the French Market
- eventually she was able to buy her way to freedom and became a trailblazer for other women to do the same

I had friends who owned the Rose Nicaud coffee shop on Frenchman and they recently decided to sell after 25 years
Can't believe I never knew about this place (then again, never find myself around Frenchman .. or French men).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom