The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (1 Viewer)

Now for something completely different.

1587272523048.png

How many can you get? Don't cheat. It took me a while to figure them all out.

Last edited:
1587272523048.png

How many can you get? Don't cheat. It took me a while to figure them all out.
Got all but about four of them in 10-12 minutes. Number 9, 10 and 22 took me longer. I'm stumped on number 12 and I'm P.O.ed about it.

Edit: I think I'm close on number 12, but not quite sure. I PMed my answers to Dan, but judging from his posting times appears to be a night owl and I suspect he'll be sleeping in.

Last edited:
Hint #2: One of the characters shares a name with a Van Morrison song.
Very late to the party but Ima guess All in the Family. Nope, I didn't read the other 138 pages of the thread to see if anyone else got it :hihi:

Now I'll serve up a meatball. What show featured a character with the politically incorrect name "Spearchucker" ?

edit: I just saw MBS got it with post #28, so I'll show myself out now. Got yard work to do.

Absolutely. Until you experience one, then it's hard to think they would ever happen in your life. I think this is God's department, He is the miracle worker.
"All that I have done, the least of you can do more"-Jesus Christ

At least I think it was Jesus, but it might have been Lemmy from Motorhead.

Got all but about four of them in 10-12 minutes. Number 9, 10 and 22 took me longer. I'm stumped on number 12 and I'm P.O.ed about it.

Edit: I think I'm close on number 12, but not quite sure. I PMed my answers to Dan, but judging from his posting times appears to be a night owl and I suspect he'll be sleeping in.
12 is tricky but it think it is:
Circles under Eyes

Other than that, I got all the others fairly quickly, except 22. That one took a few minutes to figure out.
I had seen a very similar puzzle many years ago, so that did help me quite a bit.

12 is tricky but it think it is:
Circles under Eyes

Other than that, I got all the others fairly quickly, except 22. That one took a few minutes to figure out.
I had seen a very similar puzzle many years ago, so that did help me quite a bit.
That's what I had, also. Took me a while to get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom