The Name That TV Show Game (New and Improved: All Trivia Welcome) (1 Viewer)

Got all but about four of them in 10-12 minutes. Number 9, 10 and 22 took me longer. I'm stumped on number 12 and I'm P.O.ed about it.

Edit: I think I'm close on number 12, but not quite sure. I PMed my answers to Dan, but judging from his posting times appears to be a night owl and I suspect he'll be sleeping in.
No, not sleeping in, I just had a lot to do this morning before I could play online. I answered your inquiry a little while ago.

One of the biggest superstar actors of the 1980s and 90s made one of his earliest screen appearances as a dead body in this film... he actually had a much larger part originally but most of it was left on the cutting room floor .

Name the actor and the movie.

One of the biggest superstar actors of the 1980s and 90s made one of his earliest screen appearances as a dead body in this film... he actually had a much larger part originally but most of it was left on the cutting room floor .

dammit i know this. hope i remember before uds cheats.

Kevin Costner. "The Big Chill"

Kevin Costner. "The Big Chill"

Yep.. I mentioned in another thread that I’ve never actually seen it all the way through, but it’s coming on tonight so I’ve got it set to record.

incidentally, the story is that the director of Big Chill felt so bad about cutting Costner out of the movie, that to make it up, he wrote a big part especially for him in the next film he directed , called Silverado.

Yep.. I mentioned in another thread that I’ve never actually seen it all the way through, but it’s coming on tonight so I’ve got it set to record.

incidentally, the story is that the director of Big Chill felt so bad about cutting Costner out of the movie, that to make it up, he wrote a big part especially for him in the next film he directed , called Silverado.
I've only seen it ... about 513 times. Big Chill that is. I've never been a Silverado afficianado.

"That's what's great about the outdoors, it's one giant toilet."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom