The Nascar Thread (10 Viewers)

It varies a lot.

The template and tolerances keep the cars on the same playing field, but there's still a lot of room for setup variation and for other ingenuity to make speed.

Plus the top teams have to most resources to monitor their engineering, run simulators, train pit crews, etc. There are equipment differences and then there are team-resource differences as well.
Cool. In any case, this is a fun race to watch!

Great race! Just really good the whole way through - same as yesterday.

Ryan Blaney has mad skills, that was
an outstanding drive to hold off those Hendrick cars.

Great race! Just really good the whole way through - same as yesterday.

Ryan Blaney has mad skills, that was
an outstanding drive to hold off those Hendrick cars.
Yeah, it was. I kept waiting for Byron and Larson to team up and pass him like they did to the 3 earlier in the race.

Speaking of the 3, that wreck at the end of the 2nd stage was rough. The 2 should have checked up after the finish line. I don't know if he just wasn't paying attention or what, but he had a better vantage point and should have given Dillon room to move back up the track. Might have cost Dillon a playoff spot.

Yeah, it was. I kept waiting for Byron and Larson to team up and pass him like they did to the 3 earlier in the race.

Speaking of the 3, that wreck at the end of the 2nd stage was rough. The 2 should have checked up after the finish line. I don't know if he just wasn't paying attention or what, but he had a better vantage point and should have given Dillon room to move back up the track. Might have cost Dillon a playoff spot.

Richard was threatening to kick Brad’s arse. 😂

The first thing I said when it happened was “why the hell was Brad down there?!” It’s still on the 3 spotter to tell Austin that he’s not clear but the stage was over it was just totally unexpected that the 2 would be there.

sheetty deal for RCR.

Under the lights at Daytona - final chance to make Cup playoffs.

long expected announcement is here- Kurt to run in a second 23XI car, the 45

I'm not a big Busch fan, but if it had to be one of them, I'd rather Kurt. Not that they needed more legitimacy but I think Kurt makes their team better. Nice get imo.

He totally makes their team better.

long expected announcement is here- Kurt to run in a second 23XI car, the 45

I didn't know a whole lot about the 45 in Nascar, but apparently it's got some history. I want to say it was a Petty number at some point? I know the 43 is the big one, but not as familiar with the 45.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom