The Nascar Thread (9 Viewers)

Lol, Bubba had a hell of a run today. Couldn't quite get to the front. But he had a good tweet after the race.

He led 8 laps!

After the caution where they pitted, he was coming up with the 48 and making a big move - but then 17 got bumped and then drove into the 48 and it killed the run. After that it was pure wreck avoidance, but he had a good car.

He led 8 laps!

After the caution where they pitted, he was coming up with the 48 and making a big move - but then 17 got bumped and then drove into the 48 and it killed the run. After that it was pure wreck avoidance, but he had a good car.
Yeah, I missed that. Stupid NBC local channel when the game was already on the ABC local channel. I don't understand who makes those sort of decisions. :rant:

He also drove halfway into the grass when the 19 started that big wreck. He was really lucky to get through at least 2 of those big wrecks.

No idea, but sounds a lot like a woman scorned.

But who knows? I don't know Hamlin personally, so he could be as bad as she says he is. Would be a little surprising if he is tbh.

IDK. A few things. One, it's possible that it was a hack - though it was on her IG too, but both have been removed (twitter account deleted and IG made private).

But presuming it was authentic, she said that something has been happening and that she was wrong to expect him to change and that nobody should be treated like that (presuming she's referring to him treating her in some way).

I don't think they're actually married but live together with their two daughters. I don't really see how "a woman scorned" is apt - what does that even mean? Usually it means that she was betrayed or dumped or whatever. But this seems like something deeper (and perhaps he was cheating on her or whatever).

Feel bad for their kids. Hopefully it was a hack. Denny is usually really good at Darlington and I bet that team was looking at getting back in form for the playoffs this weekend but now who knows where his head is at.

IDK. A few things. One, it's possible that it was a hack - though it was on her IG too, but both have been removed (twitter account deleted and IG made private).

But presuming it was authentic, she said that something has been happening and that she was wrong to expect him to change and that nobody should be treated like that (presuming she's referring to him treating her in some way).

I don't think they're actually married but live together with their two daughters. I don't really see how "a woman scorned" is apt - what does that even mean? Usually it means that she was betrayed or dumped or whatever. But this seems like something deeper (and perhaps he was cheating on her or whatever).

Feel bad for their kids. Hopefully it was a hack. Denny is usually really good at Darlington and I bet that team was looking at getting back in form for the playoffs this weekend but now who knows where his head is at.
Yeah, I hope it was a hack too. Agreed about the kids. Woman scorned was my thinking that he cheated on her and has a problem, maybe with the ladies (inability to change?), hence the betrayal.

Hopefully it's nothing and he or she'll make a public statement clearing it up.

Well, apparently, Nascar has an opinion on it...I think, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom