The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

Truck raced moved from Canada to Darlington makes for a Sunday double-header at the Lady in Black.

Cup race is looking to be a crash fest.

3 Hendrix cars damaged already.

Kyle Bush is going to get a well deserved fine.

K. Busch should be made to watch Elliot's post wreck interview to learn how not to be a DH!

Edit: Add in Chastain's post race interview!

Last edited:
Larson tried as hard as possible to try to get past Hamlin. Actually scraped the wall for the Darlington stipe though the last 2 turns to try to pull off a pass. Great finish!

Fantastic race. No better time for Hamlin to get his first win of the season. This playoffs is looking to be a lot of fun.

Larsen gave it all there at the end. Kudos to him for not wrecking Denny because he sure could have with that momentum he had coming in on that last turn.

So this is happening. Yikes

So, was this ever confirmed, or what came of it? I don't think he was asked or made mention of it this weekend. I wonder if the whole thing was a ruse. He had quite the weekend, lol.

Maybe he needs his gf to do this every week, no? :scratch:

That finish by Larson tho...damn, lol. I don't know if I'm more impressed with him not wrecking Hamlin, or with the fact that he just went full throttle and used the wall to slingshot himself into the back of Hamlin like a video game. That was ballsy for sure.

So, was this ever confirmed, or what came of it? I don't think he was asked or made mention of it this weekend. I wonder if the whole thing was a ruse. He had quite the weekend, lol.

Maybe he needs his gf to do this every week, no? :scratch:

That finish by Larson tho...damn, lol. I don't know if I'm more impressed with him not wrecking Hamlin, or with the fact that he just went full throttle and used the wall to slingshot himself into the back of Hamlin like a video game. That was ballsy for sure.
I was thinking the same thing! Get his gf to tweet every week! LOL.

The Larsen move was impressive all around!

I don’t like Sunday night races. They feel unnatural

Larson’s move was incredible.

Kyle Busch lololololololol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom