The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

I don’t like Sunday night races. They feel unnatural

Larson’s move was incredible.

Kyle Busch lololololololol
K Busch is a flat out Jack***. Nothing is ever his fault but either blamed on his car (I.E. crew chief and mechanics) or another driver. Last night it was the car. He did make it quite clear that the 3 car wasn't at fault, but if his car wasn't performing the way he wished then he should have backed off a hair to let the 3 pass instead of pushing it and end up wrecking himself. That was on him!

I'll admit that when I watch a Nascar Cup race my first goal is to root for Elliot to win and 2nd is for Kyle to wreck himself out of the race.

I'll admit that when I watch a Nascar Cup race my first goal is to root for Elliot to win and 2nd is for Kyle to wreck himself out of the race.
This is me too. Exactly.

I used to be like that with Earnhardt and Gordon, but by the end of Jeff's career I had a respect for him.
I was starting to get there with Kyle, but Darlington was a step the other way.
I still root against Logano though and I was not even a Kenseth fan.

I don’t really have anyone I dislike. I’m fine with Rowdy, he’s a jerk but he’s good and it doesn’t bother me. I’m not giving him any sportsmanship awards but I don’t hope for him to wreck.

I wish Larson had more personality, I love the 5 car and he’s a great driver - but kind of otherwise bland and has baggage.

Blaney and Bowman are the coolest, most fun guys out there so i typically root for them, even though the 12 is a Ford and I have always been a Chevy guy.

I don’t really have anyone I dislike. I’m fine with Rowdy, he’s a jerk but he’s good and it doesn’t bother me. I’m not giving him any sportsmanship awards but I don’t hope for him to wreck.

I wish Larson had more personality, I love the 5 car and he’s a great driver - but kind of otherwise bland and has baggage.

Blaney and Bowman are the coolest, most fun guys out there so i typically root for them, even though the 12 is a Ford and I have always been a Chevy guy.
Yeah, I'm more of a Blaney and Wallace fan. I'm still not sure how I feel about Hamlin. I want to like him because of teaming up with Jordan, but idk. Seems kinda bland. Solid work last race though. Gotta give him that.

I was just starting to get used to Kyle, but he was just a straight up butt crevasse after he got wrecked. So, back to the drawing board for him.

Cup to Gateway in 2022. Trucks have been going there for years. It’s 1.25 miles, low banking with two different radius on opposite ends, sort of like a flat Darlington if you want to make comparisons.

Cup to Gateway in 2022. Trucks have been going there for years. It’s 1.25 miles, low banking with two different radius on opposite ends, sort of like a flat Darlington if you want to make comparisons.

I like it. Pocono has never been an appealing track to me.

I like it. Pocono has never been an appealing track to me.

I like Pocono because it’s unique. But one advantage of the consolidation of track ownership is that they can take a race away from a track with two and it won’t kill the track anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom