The Nascar Thread (8 Viewers)

Doesn't look like we will find out anything on Newman until the morning.
The last time I watched the 500 we lost Dale Earnhardt. I couldn't bring myself to watch it until now. I just pray I didn't just watch a
replay 19 years later

Give it an hour.

The Fox crew was so terse about it, that I just felt like things were not going well. They said, “and that is all we can say about it.”

The 3 drivers that they interviewed all seemed sad about what had happened, & they all seem to really like & care about Newman.

Superchuck was talking about heading down to the race, maybe we will get the real scoop.?

Gordon's face said it all to me. They had Newman surrounded by screens as they loaded him into the ambulance. Hope I'm reading too much into it.

Gordon's face said it all to me. They had Newman surrounded by screens as they loaded him into the ambulance. Hope I'm reading too much into it.

That is what I was afraid of, Gordon’s face made me feel uncomfortable & sad.

Not a sport, it’s a mechanical showcase
certainly closer to robot wars than athletic competition
Miriam webster disagrees with you as well

a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other. British : sports in general. : a physical activity (such as hunting, fishing, running, swimming, etc.) that is done for enjoyment.

Who cares whether it's a sport or not? I enjoy watching it regardless.

And this no news updates on Newman is bothering me. Ugh. Can't imagine what his family is going through. Just hope he survived that. The crash looked pretty bad.

Didn't show it.

The DailyMail has pics of 10 paramedics surrounding Newman’s stretcher, getting ready to put him in the ambulance, you can’t see Newman though. The news lady said they rushed him into the Trauma entrance of the hospital, surrounded by deputies. So, at least that sounds hopeful.

I am on my phone & if I was not a o IT challenged, I would post the link for you.?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom