The Nascar Thread (6 Viewers)

Wow, that last caution Elliot caused was intentional imo.

This is gonna be a wild finish, I think.

Don't care what Larson says, looked like he tried to block Elliot. Can't do that to your teammate. Smh.

Suarez is having a nice run. Hope he can pull out a win here.

Wow, that last caution Elliot caused was intentional imo.

This is gonna be a wild finish, I think.

Don't care what Larson says, looked like he tried to block Elliot. Can't do that to your teammate. Smh.

Suarez is having a nice run. Hope he can pull out a win here.

California was a cool race. Can’t believe Larson cut Chase off that like - he’s getting annoying. Chase needs to repay that.

California was a cool race. Can’t believe Larson cut Chase off that like - he’s getting annoying. Chase needs to repay that.
Oh I agree Larson is starting to annoy me as well. Going back to last year, he's actually more aggressive than people give him credit for. But you have to have some of that to win races. No passive divers out there.

I do think he did it on purpose. On the radio, the spotter is clearly saying outside, so he knew a car was there. He was clearly trying to throw a block imo.

Oh I agree Larson is starting to annoy me as well. Going back to last year, he's actually more aggressive than people give him credit for. But you have to have some of that to win races. No passive divers out there.

I do think he did it on purpose. On the radio, the spotter is clearly saying outside, so he knew a car was there. He was clearly trying to throw a block imo.

Yes on purpose, defending the front.

He put Haley in the wall at the Clash - total dick move.

SRX is shaping up a pretty good roster for this year. It's a really cool idea, I watched a few last year, will definitely tune in for more.

SRX is shaping up a pretty good roster for this year. It's a really cool idea, I watched a few last year, will definitely tune in for more.

Interesting. New to me. Hailie Deegan is in a few of them. Some familiar names in there. Lol. Sounds like a cool series.

Interesting. New to me. Hailie Deegan is in a few of them. Some familiar names in there. Lol. Sounds like a cool series.

It's basically an all-star (mostly retired) series in cars that the series provides to be equal. Great idea that they seem to be pulling off. Even the announcers are retired all-stars (like Allen Bestwick).

Here's the race from Nashville Fairgrounds last year. Chase and Bill Elliot ran in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom