The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

It's basically an all-star (mostly retired) series in cars that the series provides to be equal. Great idea that they seem to be pulling off. Even the announcers are retired all-stars (like Allen Bestwick).

Here's the race from Nashville Fairgrounds last year. Chase and Bill Elliot ran in it.

Cool! I liked the ZZ Top Eliminator pace car.

Wow, that last caution Elliot caused was intentional imo.

This is gonna be a wild finish, I think.

Don't care what Larson says, looked like he tried to block Elliot. Can't do that to your teammate. Smh.

Suarez is having a nice run. Hope he can pull out a win here.

The Fontana track was taking out enough cars on its own, don't need your teammates blocking that early.

The Fontana track was taking out enough cars on its own, don't need your teammates blocking that early.
Maybe not, but there was like 3 or 4 laps left when it happened iirc. Didn't Elliot spinning out after that happened, lead to the OT?

That was a hell of a race. Cup race tomorrow should be fun.

If you recorded it, I hope you extended time cuz of the snow/rain delay.

I’m almost halfway through - but the snow at Vegas!! And then the 39/54 thing was pretty bonkers.

I’m almost halfway through - but the snow at Vegas!! And then the 39/54 thing was pretty bonkers.
Haha, ikr. I thought the 39 got it out of his system during the delay...but nope. Thankfully he didn't wreck Gibbs, because you'll see at the end of the race. :hihi:

Dang, Fox is milking the Chase and Larson thing for all it's worth. A lot of it is pretty funny stuff tho, so I can't complain too much.

Too bad Kyle just got caught in a spinout. NOT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom