The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

Finally got to watch COTA. I’m on vacation with the kids. Great race - so happy for Ross and Trackhouse. Ross’s car was great and he drove his arse off to clinch the deal. He’s really good.

I have to say when he was coming up I wasn’t sold on him being a front runner in Cup. Then in the 6 and the 42, I didn’t see anything to say he’s an out-performer. I like the guy a lot personally -just wasn’t sure he was top tier. But TH is giving him quality cars and he’s just killing it.
Yeah, TH has their sheet together. I wasn't sure how serious to take them because of all the hoopla surrounding the ownership, but they've put together a nice team and making plenty of noise on the track. Good for them.

Yeah, TH has their sheet together. I wasn't sure how serious to take them because of all the hoopla surrounding the ownership, but they've put together a nice team and making plenty of noise on the track. Good for them.

Justin Marks has clearly worked his arse off - I’m glad to see him be rewarded. If he can turn that into a regular contender, it would be quite the coup. Good for the sport.

Another win for the kid. That last couple of laps between Nemchek and Gibbs was fun. John was not thrilled after the race. Gibbs said he probably deserves some payback for that last turn. Can't really blame either of them. JHN will get his win sooner or later.

Cool story:

Interesting. Pit stops will be slightly different for some teams. We'll see how it works in a race today.

Another week, another winner. Wild to see a driver with all kinds of issues this season jump up and snag the win at the end. At the hometown track no less.

Big weekend under the lights at Martinsville. Get ya hot dogs ready

1649335820446.png
Ty with another pole, he's on fire. Byron with the truck win and Deegan finally finishes a race, and in the top 20. Good for her. The boys were beating up on her much of the race but she never quit. Lots of cautions.

Should be interesting in the Cup race. With the cars holding up pretty well to contact, should see plenty of pushing and banging around throughout the race.

Another win for the kid. That last couple of laps between Nemchek and Gibbs was fun. John was not thrilled after the race. Gibbs said he probably deserves some payback for that last turn. Can't really blame either of them. JHN will get his win sooner or later.

Cool story:

I think Ty could have raced him cleaner - he just drove in the corner and pancaked John Hunter’s door. Yeah he’s racing for the win but that stuff will come back to haunt you one day. Plus JH is in a bad spot because Ty is the owner’s golden boy, you have to be careful about how you handle that situation. I think 25 year old Ty wouldn’t have passed him like that. But he won so he won.

If he keeps winning, Gibbs is going to have a seat problem.

Chase’s pit is a total mess. I want to hope for the best with the pole for M’ville. But I ain’t optimistic. And I think I must be softening. I am actually enjoying Kyle Busch driving.

Kill me now.

Chase’s pit is a total mess. I want to hope for the best with the pole for M’ville. But I ain’t optimistic. And I think I must be softening. I am actually enjoying Kyle Busch driving.

Kill me now.
Lol. But really, Kyle isn't exactly tearing it up, but he really is getting the most out of his car every week. He's solid on the track. He's actually not nearly as in your face as he used to be. I've never been a fan, but he great on the track.

Chase laid down a hell of a qualifying lap. Lot of big names didn't get into the top 10 this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom