The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

Chase’s pit is a total mess. I want to hope for the best with the pole for M’ville. But I ain’t optimistic. And I think I must be softening. I am actually enjoying Kyle Busch driving.

Kill me now.

Yeah Chase actually has the highest average finish right now. You have to think they’ll get that worked out and be competing for wins.

Haha, what a chicken sheet move by Ty Gibbs. If you gonna start throwing punches, be a man and take your helmet off. Also aggressively bumping Mayer after the race was over is no good. Gibbs better get suspended for a week at least.

I get Ty is P'Oed cuz that cost him the dash for cash. But still. Cheap shots and acting like an idiot ain't gonna make his grandpa proud.

That last big wreck was lol. Bummer for Gragson cuz he had a fast car.

Last edited:
Haha, what a chicken sheet move by Ty Gibbs. If you gonna start throwing punches, be a man and take your helmet off. Also aggressively bumping Mayer after the race was over is no good. Gibbs better get suspended for a week at least.

I get Ty is P'Oed cuz that cost him the dash for cash. But still. Cheap shots and acting like an idiot ain't gonna make his grandpa proud.

That wasn’t even for the win, Ty is totally out of line. You can’t act like you own the track when you’re making the pass and when you’re the one being passed. He needs some veteran mentoring.

He won’t be suspended, Nascar doesn’t suspend for post-race exchanges even if punches are thrown. The helmet thing is funny because if you hear guys like Darrell Waltrip or Kevin Harvick talk about it, they say you never take your helmet off if you’re about to fight - if the other guy does he’s dumb.

That wasn’t even for the win, Ty is totally out of line. You can’t act like you own the track when you’re making the pass and when you’re the one being passed. He needs some veteran mentoring.

He won’t be suspended, Nascar doesn’t suspend for post-race exchanges even if punches are thrown. The helmet thing is funny because if you hear guys like Darrell Waltrip or Kevin Harvick talk about it, they say you never take your helmet off if you’re about to fight - if the other guy does he’s dumb.
Lol, yeah on the helmet thing. I remember Harvick doing that last year. I was thinking a suspension would be not so much the fight, but for Ty going after Mayer and nearly wrecking him on the track after the race was over. Not so sure Nascar wants them doing that.

But then, they didn't do anything to Hamlin when he crashed Bowman's post race celebration last season. So idk.

Lol, yeah on the helmet thing. I remember Harvick doing that last year. I was thinking a suspension would be not so much the fight, but for Ty going after Mayer and nearly wrecking him on the track after the race was over. Not so sure Nascar wants them doing that.

But then, they didn't do anything to Hamlin when he crashed Bowman's post race celebration last season. So idk.

During the race it’s a really big deal and they’ll park you. After the race as long as there wasn’t some immediate danger, Nascar typically doesn’t do anything.

I agree with you though that it’s pretty weak to keep your helmet on when his is off and you’re the one throwing punches.

During the race it’s a really big deal and they’ll park you. After the race as long as there wasn’t some immediate danger, Nascar typically doesn’t do anything.

I agree with you though that it’s pretty weak to keep your helmet on when his is off and you’re the one throwing punches.
Yeah, I actually thought Mayer was trying to goad him into taking his helmet off so he can pop his pretty boy mouth.

So Ty said he went over to Sam to talk and Sam wouldn't talk to he had to fight. Here's what actually happened:

So Ty said he went over to Sam to talk and Sam wouldn't talk to he had to fight. Here's what actually happened:

Yeah, pretty clear Ty wasn't going over there to talk. He was ready to fight from the word go. As soon as Mayer took his helmet off, Ty shoves Sam and it's on from there.

I think the gloves are off from here on out and you're gonna see guys on the track give Ty no quarter. Let's see how good he is when the top guys push him back.

Yeah, pretty clear Ty wasn't going over there to talk. He was ready to fight from the word go. As soon as Mayer took his helmet off, Ty shoves Sam and it's on from there.

I think the gloves are off from here on out and you're gonna see guys on the track give Ty no quarter. Let's see how good he is when the top guys push him back.

He’s also quickly become the guy fans love to hate on. The boos are going to be loud.

I noticed he didn't take his helmet off...chicken sheet.

That last big wreck was lol. Bummer for Gragson cuz he had a fast car.
We think alike. :hihi:

It’s amazing hearing the drivers say this race is going to be the most different yet in the new car. They really don’t know what to expect. Wild

It’s amazing hearing the drivers say this race is going to be the most different yet in the new car. They really don’t know what to expect. Wild
Funny cuz Aric said it wasn't much different. Just busier with the up and down shifting. I do think we'll see a lot more bumping and moving each other out the way than normal tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom