The Nascar Thread (17 Viewers)

Dang, that was pretty lame for a Martinsville race. There was some decent action, just far amd few between, and the OT was ok. But Byron was too good tonight. Good for him. First driver with 2 wins. I thought Chase was gonna win with how good he was in the first 2 stages but he just fell off the pace the last 100 laps or so.

For some reason, Chase seems to be falling back in the races this year. Hope the team gets it turned around.

Dang, that was pretty lame for a Martinsville race. There was some decent action, just far amd few between, and the OT was ok. But Byron was too good tonight. Good for him. First driver with 2 wins. I thought Chase was gonna win with how good he was in the first 2 stages but he just fell off the pace the last 100 laps or so.

Yeah, it was only lame because one car had them covered - the 24 and Willy were on point. That team is rocking, he was always expected to compete for championships, this may be the year he makes his first run.

Pretty cool to see the 3 have such a strong night.

Interesting - it's really minor, but I think the intent here is to let the kid know they're watching.

Drivers said they couldn’t see the wall and asked to paint it black.

Racing coming back to North Wilkesboro. My first season of watching was 96 - I saw Cup racing there (tv). That recent investment by the state seems to have been the big factor.

Great truck race. I really like Carson Hocevar and wanted him to win but the 99 was so hooked up. Even in the heat race, just on a different level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom