The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

Never seen two cars get stuck together like this.
I saw that. Wild. Good race to the finish between Rhodes and Hocevar. Deegan finished in the 18 spot. Two top 20s in a row for her. Hopefully she can start getting some top 10s. Not sure she has the equipment to get her there, but hope so.

Ty Dillon up front at Bristol isn’t surprising. If you look at his history, he’s good at Bristol, like it’s an anomaly for him. He’s decent at Talladega and junk everywhere else - but strong at Bristol.

Welp, looks like they might have to call the race. Some question as to who the winner is going to be. They should just go with the stage 2 running order. Sucks for Suarez when that last caution came out. He was in good shape to get the stage win before that happened.

Love how k> bush started the 4rd stage in the lead in ended up6th at the caution

Man, I hate dirt tracks. Never was so dirty in my life.

See, that's a couple of guys still loving racing, still happy to just be there with the greatest job in the world. Reddick and Briscoe both realize what happened and that it was just racing. Ty Gibbs could learn a lot from Tyler Reddick.

Meanwhile what the hell was Cody Ware doing with Chase Elliot? I saw what he did but I never saw why.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom