The Nascar Thread (9 Viewers)

The lamest caution flag ever. Literally
True dat. The highlight of the race was that wreck involving Kyle Busch, Chastain and Elliot. Crazy wreck. I get what Kyle was trying to do when he got the flat, but he veered pretty hard to the inside of the track and Chastain guessed wrong and had nowhere to go. I think Kyle's spotter should have told him to stay in his lane until traffic passed him up.

I thought the race was interesting. Blaney was clearly the best car after Kyle went out. Blaney vs Kyle would have been interesting in the last stage.

Kinda cool Reddick won the xfinity race. That was an adventurous race, lol.

Last edited:
Dang, I realize it's a long race, but 13 sets seems like more than normal.

It isn't more than normal on a per mile basis. For example, they had 9 sets at Richmond earlier this year for a 300 mile race. I think it depends on the abrasiveness and dynamics of each track, but for 600 miles, 13 seems appropriate.

I'm just doing some stuff while the Arca race is on in the background and I've just totally been sucked in. One of the most bizarre races I've ever seen. At least 4 different cars have caught fire, there have been wrecks, good racing in the front and Rajah Carruth has led most of the race. Like 7 or 8 cars are out of the race. It's wild, lol.

Man! Carson had the truck - sucks for that kid. I get Preece’s comments but he’s overplaying it.

Trucks make great racing on the 1.5 milers.

Man! Carson had the truck - sucks for that kid. I get Preece’s comments but he’s overplaying it.

Trucks make great racing on the 1.5 milers.
Yeah, he's snakebit. That was such a brutal caution. Meh. I wanted him to get the win. I like him. His hat thing before the races are great. He seems to be a great guy. He'll get the victory sooner or later.

Hamlin with his first pole in a while, and Kurt in P2. Wallace in P7 for qualifying. Nice win for Berry in xfinity today. The cars were loose and lots of drivers got to know the wall well.

Next Gen cars are gonna be a bear to drive when they race tomorrow. Lots of racing with Monaco GP, Indy 500 and Coke 600. Gonna be a full day, lol.

Last edited:
Gotta say, as long as the race was, there was hardly a dull moment throughout. Lots of passing, mistakes, wrecks, and good old fashioned racing. Suarez was having a great race before his wreck, bummer for him.

The Wallace thing was bizarre. His car barely had any damage after the big wreck and Nascar still told him to park it. Apparently that fork up was on the crew chief. Wallace's crew has been letting him down every single week. Hamlin needs to lay down the law and get that crew on the same page. I mean, the first pit, he went in in P2, came out P6. Just emblematic of their entire season so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom