The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

It sounds like he’s going to take Alonso’s place at Alpine so who knows - but I bet he’s in that 91 for at least one race next year (if he can get it approved) or the year after.
It’s my expectation after the Pistoris fallout. I think the initial response from him, after Alpine announced, was because he had been in contact with McLaren to take over for Daniel.

It’s my expectation after the Pistoris fallout. I think the initial response from him, after Alpine announced, was because he had been in contact with McLaren to take over for Daniel.

Agree - maybe he had already signed with McLaren.

It’s a pretty exciting lineup they’ll have with Norris.

We need more consistent competition at the very top. Maybe this can help bridge that gap. Mercedes needs to elevate a bit more (stronger recently). Ferrari needs to not be so :covri:. And maybe this boosts McLaren. As much as I like this Honey Badger, he was clearly not racing well.

Looks like Nascar wants to get this xfinity race in tonight. Green flag 10:45 EDT

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty late start.

Something interesting for tomorrow's cup race.

With Kurt out, it seemed like that took the pressure off for Blaney and Martin a bit - but I don't think that's true. The 12 and 19 have to keep racing each other as long as there's a possible new winner. And you have to figure that cars like the 23, 17, and 34 will be near the front because they have been the last few races there. And Blaney and Martin are both really good at Daytona (the #2 and #3 drivers over the past 3 seasons there).

So this thing is likely to go to the literal wire - unless wrecks settle it.

I'm thrilled that we're about to start a race at Daytona at 10:45PM on a Friday night.

It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

This is insane. It’s so late here lol.

Also, I think the 23 is coming hard tomorrow. I am jazzed for tomorrow’s race since I’m gonna old people pass out for tonight’s.

Well this changes things.
For sure. Looks like Dinger got loose coming out of turn 4. Hard to hang onto it in that spot. Not sure if the 7 gave him a push or if he was just too close behind.

I think Gragson in a good spot. He's clearly got the speed and as long as he can stay out front he should win fairly easily.

Okay now we got 21, 9, 54 and maybe Brown?

I like the 9 or 54 here

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom