The Nascar Thread (8 Viewers)

You would think that by September, they're not having the shift problem (which was basically that they were shifting the shifter up when in second gear because on the H-pattern you shift up from 2nd to 3rd - but in a sequential shifter, that's actually shifting from second to first).

But whether it was driver error or part failure, it may seem weird but what's way weirder is the idea that JGR would sabotage one of its playoff drivers (who has actually finally found some strength lately). JGR is in the business to win championships - it's the whole reason the whole damn thing exists. Coach Gibbs wants the hardware and title, and anybody that doesn't think that is grossly misreading what this is all about..

No matter what Kyle's contract situation is, Kyle Busch could easily get into form and make a deep run for the Cup. That's what JGR and all the members of the crew, and the guys at the shop, and the crew chief, and the car chief, and the competition director, and everyone in the front office all the way up to Coach want - to win the Cup. It's the only reason they do what they do.

Sabotaging Kyle Busch is such a stupid idea by internet sheet peddlers who don't realize how things work and have nothing better to do than come up with stupid conspiracies.
Agreed.

I think Dale is saying Kyle Busch to 23/11, or so he hears.

Or RCR, ha

Last edited:
I think Dale is saying Kyle Busch to 23/11, or so he hears.

Or RCR, ha

I'm hoping he goes to 23XI...that would be pretty cool tbh. He gets a lot of hate, but he's a top 5 driver. Between Kyle, Reddick and Wallace, they'd be contenders for years to come.

Amongst all the hype of opening week in the NFL, Bubba Wallace won the Cup race in Kansas today. Congrats ro him! Too bad the 45 isn't in the drivers' championship playoffs, but he's moved to the next round for the manufacturers' championship. Good for him and 23XI.

Not that this is necessarily shocking, but interesting to see who has the highest average finish over the last 10 races. Bubba has been driving his arse off lately. Just a shame he didn't get into the playoffs. He keeps this up, he'll be a favorite to get in next season.

From rumors out there, sounding like he's headed to RCR. I figure Joe Gibbs will be fine with Ty driving the 18. He's more than proven himself in the 23/45.
Yep. RCR

How many more races will Kyle win in his career? I’m gonna says the over/under is probably 6. I’m taking the under

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom