The Nascar Thread (6 Viewers)

Hope they keep racing, because now PGA has cancelled the Players and Masters.

CGM truck? Can't Guard Mike is sponsoring a Pick 'em Up truck?

Either way, I'll probably just make some time to catch up on some reading. But, don't tell Bill about the race. He might try to tune in which would almost certainly result in the event being rained out.

Ha! I must have had Saints on the brain. It's a GMS truck.

Here's the paint scheme:

Oddly enough - CGM "Clay Greenfield Motorsports" does run trucks (not sure at what level) in NASCAR events. So, you weren't that far off.

GMS (to me anyway) is more known as drum company based in Long Island, NY.

Nascar the only major US sports league to be able to do anything like this - but thanks to iRacing, Nascar fans get the next best thing during the coronavirus shutdown.

The “Replacements 100” ran today. People watched it. Dale Earnhardt, William Byron, and other Cup drivers participated. Ryan Blaney’s spotter won the race.

• 1Like
Reactions: JLL
FS1 is covering iRacing. Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon calling it. Most of the field are real Cup and Xfinity drivers and the others are part of the NASCAR world.

?

It’s kind of amazing and awesome

I'm watching. Pretty cool seeing the racers at home or wherever they're driving from. Earnhardt has obviously been staying sharp on the video games. :hihi:

I'm watching. Pretty cool seeing the racers at home or wherever they're driving from. Earnhardt has obviously been staying sharp on the video games. :hihi:

Yeah he’s been a sim racer since the 90s.

I didn't know anything about the sim racing until today, but it makes sense that this has been going on a while.

I’ve done it at various times over the years. The Papyrus platform back in the 90s was really advanced for its time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom