The Nascar Thread (6 Viewers)

I thought was going to happen :)

Man this is gonna be a long night. Rain isn’t really moving, just sort of big globs of it. I’d say the odds of this making it to halfway tonight is 1 in 2.

Welp the track is gone. Gonna be at least 90 minutes from now.

They just replayed Neman's wreck at Daytona. I am still amazed that he wasn't killed or seriously injured. BIG props to Nascar and their safety program.

They just replayed Neman's wreck at Daytona. I am still amazed that he wasn't killed or seriously injured. BIG props to Nascar and their safety program.

Agreed. That car was lit up too. I know their suits are supposed to be fire resistant, but that still looked scary. I thought he was gonna be toast.

He got tboned by another car right on his side too. Crazy to think a driver can survive that.

They just said on PRN that they have more dryers than usual. Might speed up the drying time but the rain has to quit first.

They just said on PRN that they have more dryers than usual. Might speed up the drying time but the rain has to quit first.

Yeah, hopefully sooner than later. It's an interesting race.

I love the paint scheme on the 48. Several others too.

I need to turn off the repetition of the OP at the top of each page.

Seeing that #18 is just too much

I think the rain basically resets the PJ1. Drivers saying it wasn’t coming in yet, so it’s a single-groove. Probably gonna stay that way for a while longer when we get back green.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom