The Nascar Thread (9 Viewers)

Kyle not happy with his team that the truck had broken equipment to start the race. (Kyle owns his truck team, so he's not only the driver - but the boss of the whole team).

Cup series back on the track tonight at CMS fo 500k. They will race again Sunday at Bristol in the Food City (Supermarket Heroes) 500. Pretty crazy that Nascar will have put in over a month of Cup racing in just two weeks.

I think Bertha is gonna move on through and they will race tonight - perhaps a delayed start, but they will run 500k.

Well Hell, Race delayed until tomorrow and the Spacex launch I recorded was delayed until Saturday. Rain SUCKS!

I had to do some work after dinner and then put the kids to bed. I knew it was rain delay but I didn't know how many laps they made before the red. I'm caught up and good to go.

Did Jimmie Johnson make any comments on last weekend's dq? I'm curious if they offered an explanation for the penalty.

Did Jimmie Johnson make any comments on last weekend's dq? I'm curious if they offered an explanation for the penalty.

No - not apart from the statement released.

So you have a quiet team, no appeal, and a media-office drafted statement. Draw your own conclusions but that penalty was not caused by something beyond the team's control.

No - not apart from the statement released.

So you have a quiet team, no appeal, and a media-office drafted statement. Draw your own conclusions but that penalty was not caused by something beyond the team's control.

Yep, that makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom