The Nascar Thread (6 Viewers)

Great race, feel really bad for Hamlin. Looked like he was gonna finish it out. Tough deal.

That pileup in the pits was a mess. Wallace never got in the mix, but still finished 9th. Good solid race for him.

Trump tweets and similar posts are not appropriate in this thread. Take that to MAP. Thanks.

I remember being stuck on the interstate leading to KY Speedway for four hours back in 2011.

Four. Hours

because there was no way they could handle the volume with so few roads in. It was like the apocalypse.

it made national news.

we were making our way to Lake Charles from Toronto as we do each summer.

I have boycotted that race ever since.

maybe a decade is enough. Maybe I’ll tune in. Maybe.

I remember being stuck on the interstate leading to KY Speedway for four hours back in 2011.

Four. Hours

because there was no way they could handle the volume with so few roads in. It was like the apocalypse.

it made national news.

we were making our way to Lake Charles from Toronto as we do each summer.

I have boycotted that race ever since.

maybe a decade is enough. Maybe I’ll tune in. Maybe.

I went to the first race at TMS outside of Ft. Worth and it was the same thing.

It remember we got in the car and backed out of the spot and got in line. Then we sat there. It was hockey playoffs and the game was just starting so I put it on the radio. We listened to the entire game without moving more than 20 yards. Crazy.

They made it better (I returned for two more races there) but that first one sucked.

Last edited:
I went to the first race at TMS outside of Ft. Worth and it was the same thing.

It remember we got in the car and backed out of the spot and got in line. Then we say there. It was hockey playoffs and the game was just starting so I put it on the radio. We listened to the entire game without moving more than 20 yards. Crazy.

They made better (I returned for two more races there) but that first one sucked.

I was there. Was that the race that people cars got stuck in muddy parking fields and tractors were pulling them out or was that the second year? I went to the first several.

I was working for Sprint PCS in Ft. Worth back then and we used to get nice passes to that and the Colonial golf tournament.

Last race I went to there was in 2006 i believe and was living up here in OK. After the race we pulled out, went out of the lot, turned north and were on our way. Easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom