The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

Anytime that 3 car wins it’s great. I’m not so much an Austin Dillon fan but I was yelling “come on Austin!” I thought it was a great race all around.

Blaney had the arguably the best car now four years in row (at Texas) - sucks he can’t put it in victory lane. Oh well, they’re fast everywhere these days. Wins will come

Yeah. Blaney is snakebit. Terrible luck.

Seems like there's talk of bad drivers altering outcomes of races. Not sure if that's just sour grapes or if it's a legitimate issue. For example, this tweet and discussion.

Seems like there's talk of bad drivers altering outcomes of races. Not sure if that's just sour grapes or if it's a legitimate issue. For example, this tweet and discussion.

The Quinn Hough thing was weird. I don't know how a driver/spotter team can make that mistake - I'd love to hear the radio communication starting with half a lap before he tried to pit.

But I think that incident is a big part of what people are talking about.

The Quinn Hough thing was weird. I don't know how a driver/spotter team can make that mistake - I'd love to hear the radio communication starting with half a lap before he tried to pit.

But I think that incident is a big part of what people are talking about.

I thought he was already losing control of the car when he caused the wreck. Not really sure how that was his fault unless he waited too long before pitting. I must have missed it, but what are they talking about pitting incorrectly or something, but i don't remember seeing that yesterday.

I thought he was already losing control of the car when he caused the wreck. Not really sure how that was his fault unless he waited too long before pitting. I must have missed it, but what are they talking about pitting incorrectly or something, but i don't remember seeing that yesterday.

He pulled down right on the 95 as he tried to get on pit road. Totally his fault or more likely his spotter’s or both. It was too late and apparently with no notice to the other drivers. And it wrecked the 21 also.

It's weird though. I actually thought he lost a tire or something because it wouldn't make sense to try to get to pit road from the outside groove like that. Seems to me he could have easily taken another lap and get to pit from the lower groove. I'd love to know what was said by the crew chief right before it happened.

Finally, finish watching the Texas race from Sunday. That last stage had some pretty intense racing and strategies. I was pulling for the 8 to get his first win.

So another weird schedule this “weekend” at Kansas as Nascar continues to use this unusual time to experiment.

The Cup race will be tomorrow (Thursday) night - which I think is now the second Cup points race on a week night (scheduled) this year.

So another weird schedule this “weekend” at Kansas as Nascar continues to use this unusual time to experiment.

The Cup race will be tomorrow (Thursday) night - which I think is now the second Cup points race on a week night (scheduled) this year.

Thanks for the heads-up. I don’t mind it too much, but I much rather the cup race be on Sundays. It's a little like getting my Sunday football fix, except it's racing. Since we know preseason is definitely out, this definitely fills the gap.

That said, I'll definitely be watching tomorrow night.

Motorsports, stunt-man, and extreme sports TV personality Travis Pastrana will make his first Nascar start in three years in this weekend's truck race.

Engines on, let's race! Who's gonna take it home tonight? The 4 is sitting in the 1 position, I think Logano is gonna make some noise. But Blaney is finally gonna have some luck and win at the end. :hihi:

The NBC crew can be tough to listen to....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom