The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

Who we pulling for today? Will Blaney finally break into the winner's circle after coming so close several times? I'm pulling for him.

And of course Bubba needs to win, lol.

improperly mounted ballast? 2 cars? Smh. Banning crew chief is a bit harsh imo. They can still race, so it evens out i guess.

The 95 car with Bob Leavine (LFR) will be done at the of the year. No word on who bought the charter and whether the team will continue in some way. This puts Christopher Bell's ride in question - though it's likely that Joe Gibbs will try to continue to have a single-team affiliate.

This is awesome - Nascar going to the “choose rule” for restarts. Drivers can line up in their lane of choice. For example if the high line is preferred, drivers can just line up there. So the second and fourth place drivers, for example, can just line up on the top and on and on until somebody wants to move up by lining up on the bottom. Dirt tracks have been doing this for years.

all the talk in our house is how Chase is "FINALLY" gonna ride the Mountain Dew car

my son can't stop talking about it

all the talk in our house is how Chase is "FINALLY" gonna ride the Mountain Dew car

my son can't stop talking about it

I'm down with that. Was always a fan of the MD car going all the way back to Darrell Waltrip's car when he was racing.

Screenshot_20200806-151445_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Well looks like C Bell will go to the 20. Speculation is Jones to the 48 or 42.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom