The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Harvick is the easy pick. But I really liked Truex at the end of the race. He and Blaney if I were betting, with odds, might be where I’d lay my $$$

Harvick is the easy pick. But I really liked Truex at the end of the race. He and Blaney if I were betting, with odds, might be where I’d lay my $$$

Yeah, the 4 seems to always have a fast car and fighting for a spot in the top 3. I'm always pulling for Wallace, but he'll never win with the equipment he's in. I'd say, if he really wants to win, he needs to partner with a more competitive team. All due respect to Richard Petty, but his crew isn't there yet. Maybe he can get there with Wallace behind the wheel, but that's gonna take a significant investment to get there.

At least that's what it seems like from where I sit. No idea what's going on behind the scenes tho.

I want to see Blaney get a win.

Yeah, the 4 seems to always have a fast car and fighting for a spot in the top 3. I'm always pulling for Wallace, but he'll never win with the equipment he's in. I'd say, if he really wants to win, he needs to partner with a more competitive team. All due respect to Richard Petty, but his crew isn't there yet. Maybe he can get there with Wallace behind the wheel, but that's gonna take a significant investment to get there.

At least that's what it seems like from where I sit. No idea what's going on behind the scenes tho.

I want to see Blaney get a win.

At the end of the race yesterday, Bubba was being interviewed and said that there was a “big deal in the works.” He said he hadn’t checked his phone lately to see the latest on the “deal” but if it works out, it would “put them over the top”

with all the movement, if I’m petty I don’t let him get away if I can possibly keep him. He said it was a lot of work off the track and he said it would “make things better”

then he pulled his mask down briefly to show his smile and said “it’s a big deal so I’m definitely smiling” and then have a thumbs up.

so we’ll see!

At the end of the race yesterday, Bubba was being interviewed and said that there was a “big deal in the works.” He said he hadn’t checked his phone lately to see the latest on the “deal” but if it works out, it would “put them over the top”

with all the movement, if I’m petty I don’t let him get away if I can possibly keep him. He said it was a lot of work off the track and he said it would “make things better”

then he pulled his mask down briefly to show his smile and said “it’s a big deal so I’m definitely smiling” and then have a thumbs up.

so we’ll see!

I don't know what a big deal would be, but if Petty racing is gonna be competitive, I think they need to partner with one of the other top teams who already have a winning strategy. I suppose they could team up with another group who is on the cusp. They need a partner who can help them get the right formula to have cars that can compete in the top 10 frequently.

Just making Wallace part owner won't change much imo.

My boy Clint picking up some points today. Sure would like to see him win this thing.

Wow, that was on the 2. He just literally wrecked Blaney, wth.

Well, nevermind, but still, 2 has to do better than that.

first wreck takes out the 12 and 2 cars

Wow, that was on the 2. He just literally wrecked Blaney, with.

Well, nevermind, but still, 2 has to do better than that.
he just got loose trying to pass and lost it

That suuuuucks. I was rooting for Blaney. Looking so good too.

That suuuuucks. I was rooting for Blaney. Looking so good too.

Yeah, he has the car set up right week in and week out and just snake bit. I hate seeing that. He's making good decisions and still getting sheet on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom