The Nascar Thread (10 Viewers)

Rain approaching. This could be the first time on rain tires in the cup series!

looks like they will have to put on the rain tires at the next pit stop

Most of the rain moving south of the track. Maybe get some drizzle.

with 19 to go, If they get a caution soon, I still like Truex. He's slicing through the field from the back.

with 19 to go, If they get a caution soon, I still like Truex. He's slicing through the field from the back.

I think if he had been able to stay on pit sequence, he would have won. He was practically keeping up with Chase on junk tires. That penalty cost them the race..

Thought Hamlin would get to Chase's bumper and cause Chase to mess a corner up, but Chase was able to drive away each time. Wonder how much Chase and Hamlin drove this course in a simulator/video game for practice? Truex had the speed but made bad luck. The 18 had the speed but brake problems from the beginning.

Thought Hamlin would get to Chase's bumper and cause Chase to mess a corner up, but Chase was able to drive away each time. Wonder how much Chase and Hamlin drove this course in a simulator/video game for practice? Truex had the speed but made bad luck. The 18 had the speed but brake problems from the beginning.

I think Harvick would have been in the mix at the end if the 95 wouldn't have spun him.

Double double-header!

Meh, I wanted to make the most of watching racing this weekend, but I just moved last weekend and still have to prep the old place for the landlord. Gonna be a busy weekend doing grunt work.

Hopefully, my next move will be a purchase and we'll settle in for the long haul.

Meh, I wanted to make the most of watching racing this weekend, but I just moved last weekend and still have to prep the old place for the landlord. Gonna be a busy weekend doing grunt work.

That's what DVRs are for my friend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom