The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Yep, have that all set, but I ain't watching all 4 races back to back, lol. I'll probably just watch the last 10-20 laps for each race or something.

Fair point.

I'll probably watch the trucks tonight on DVR, I'll watch anything race at Dover and with no Cup or Xfinity drivers in the field, it should be competitive at the front.

For the rest of the weekend, I'll try to watch (or listen in my ear piece) to as much as I can live, so that it cuts down on the DVR time.

DVR is the way I watch all the races, kick it up to 2x the speed when nothing but hot laps and back to normal for pit stops and crashes.

Yeah, my preferred plan these days is to catch the beginning either on TV or listening on my phone (I use the TuneIn Radio app and go to WBRF-FM Classic Country out of Galax, VA just above Winston-Salem - it's a local MRN/PRN affiliate that streams on TuneIn, so it's reliable, free, etc.). With my airpods, I can just have one ear piece in and listen to the race will still participating with my family.

But usually at some point I have to disconnect and just watch the rest on the DVR later. If I can get halfway or so, that's a good start because then I can watch the rest later without having to do too much of that 2x.

Denny is having a year. These playoffs are going to be awesome - Harvick and Hamlin have each won six races, Denny is eye of the tiger. Harvick and Brad are up front every race. Chase is hungry and capable of wins. And the top four don’t include the last three cup champs (Kyle, Joey, Martin).

Any one of those seven teams could easily put together a run to the cup. It’s more open this year than the last two, at least

Denny is having a year. These playoffs are going to be awesome - Harvick and Hamlin have each won six races, Denny is eye of the tiger. Harvick and Brad are up front every race. Chase is hungry and capable of wins. And the top four don’t include the last three cup champs (Kyle, Joey, Martin).

Any one of those seven teams could easily put together a run to the cup. It’s more open this year than the last two, at least
So somehow Truex is the darkhorse? Hamlin, Harvick, Truex, Brad, and Chase... any of them could win it all. After that, anyone else would be quite a surprise.

So somehow Truex is the darkhorse? Hamlin, Harvick, Truex, Brad, and Chase... any of them could win it all. After that, anyone else would be quite a surprise.

Truex, Logano, and Kyle Busch are all darkhorses! Crazy

I am really starting to dislike Lagano

Whoa - EDIT - This is an unconfirmed story.

Last edited:
I am really starting to dislike Lagano
I disliked him since he wrecked Kenseth, and I disliked Kenseth. This was such bad judgment that I will probably root against him forever. Logano was already locked in and he wrecked someone who wasn't...on purpose. It caused Logano any chance at a title that year when Kenseth paid him back, showing how dumb his decision to wreck Kenseth was. There were 5 laps to go and there was no way Kenseth could've held him off. Logano was immature and impatient.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the xfinity race? Holy crap what spectacle that was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom