The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Rain again, Looks like restart will be tomorrow at 4 pm EST

Screw it - lets go! Who’s gonna meet me?
Nah. I've been to Daytona, though. I went to the July race in October one year which made for a much more pleasant-er experience. My first race was at Dover. I've lost interest for the most part, though. I still wish they'd go back to racing on the beach!

Nah. I've been to Daytona, though. I went to the July race in October one year which made for a much more pleasant-er experience. My first race was at Dover. I've lost interest for the most part, though. I still wish they'd go back to racing on the beach!

How does one get to the July race in October? :scratch:

Heh. It was the year of the fires in the Daytona Beach area. The race was cancelled and rescheduled.

I went to that race too.

Funny thing, I bought those tickets together with my girlfriend at the time - we were gonna do July 4 weekend at Daytona Beach. In between the cancellation in July and when they ran it in October, we broke up.

About two weeks before the race in October I called her and she still wanted to go. We agreed to just go and play along that we were still together (full perks) . . . but not actually get back together when the weekend was over. Good times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom