The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

Championship Sunday, who you got?

I think Chase has the momentum and that they are going to seal the deal. It would be quite a run for them.

Of course Joey and Denny are just so tough, and Brad is good at Phoenix. I bet three of the four finish in the top 5. But I'm gonna go with Chase on their momentum and at heart I'm still an HMS/Chevy guy.

I have a hunch it's gonna be Denny, but, Chase seems to be the guy with the hot hand. Should be a great race.

Edit: Lol, so much for Chase's hot hand. Wow. How does that happen for the biggest race in the season? Crazy.

So cool. Great win. Great champion.

And I can’t give NASCAR enough credit for this season - they managed to run a full season and they did it with sheer professionalism and competence. Great job.

So cool. Great win. Great champion.

And I can’t give NASCAR enough credit for this season - they managed to run a full season and they did it with sheer professionalism and competence. Great job.

He did it the hard way coming from the back of the field. No small feat. Nascar got creative and gave us something to watch during the stay at home order. They were the leaders in getting live events back and doing them safely. It's been a lot of years since I last watched Nascar, but I'm a fan again.

Did not take Chase long to drive his Chevy into competing for the lead. Found the rest of the field gave the four championship drivers plenty of room and respect during the race. At one point I thought Chase was going to put a little more bumper than he did on Logano, just for old time sake and I think Logano got the message.

Did not take Chase long to drive his Chevy into competing for the lead. Found the rest of the field gave the four championship drivers plenty of room and respect during the race. At one point I thought Chase was going to put a little more bumper than he did on Logano, just for old time sake and I think Logano got the message.

I actually was kinda disappointed. I wanted a bit more racing, the rough and tumble kind. Lol. But, it was a pretty good season overall, all things considered in 2020. Hopefully Nascar can run a full normal schedule next season. I think they've found a way to continue racing in spite of the pandemic. If there are more lockdowns and such, they can hopefully continue racing on the track and do it safely without the crowds until the right time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom