The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

I haven't watched NASCAR in a long time. What is the point of the stages in the race? I see stage 2 is about done. Is that for Cup points?

I haven't watched NASCAR in a long time. What is the point of the stages in the race? I see stage 2 is about done. Is that for Cup points?
I don't have the answer but part of the reason I lost interest was how much they've changed the way they do the Cup points and keep tinkering with it (plus "my" driver" retired).

I just found out they no longer run restrictor plate racing.

I don't have the answer but part of the reason I lost interest was how much they've changed the way they do the Cup points and keep tinkering with it (plus "my" driver" retired).

Yeah, I was a huge Darrell Waltrip fan back in the day when he drove the Montain Dew car. I dunno why. I guess it was cuz I've always enjoyed MD. Heh.

Yeah, I was a huge Darrell Waltrip fan back in the day when he drove the Montain Dew car. I dunno why. I guess it was cuz I've always enjoyed MD. Heh.

It’s why we’re cheering for chase Elliott here. My son wanted the m&ms or Mountain Dew xar. I told him we don’t cheer for Busches in this house. So, Mountain Dew it is.

then chase gets a penalty for the gas can in the lane.

and Busch is leading.

naturally

It’s why we’re cheering for chase Elliott here. My son wanted the m&ms or Mountain Dew xar. I told him we don’t cheer for Busches in this house. So, Mountain Dew it is.

then chase gets a penalty for the gas can in the lane.

and Busch is leading.

naturally

Lol, I guess that makes me an Elliot fan too. :hihi:

Denny Hamlin looks like a cobra waiting for his time to strike

Agreed. He's been solid much of this race. Seems like he's biding his time. His car seems to be set up perfectly. The drafting and bumping is crazy tho.

I just found out they no longer run restrictor plate racing.
I'm the same way except my driver died on this very track. I was a very big Dale Earnhardt fan. I really started watching the sport
when Donny Allison and Cale Yarborough got into a fistfight back in 1976

I am finding myself rooting for Stenhouse for some reason.

Oops.

I'm the same way except my driver died on this very track. I was a very big Dale Earnhardt fan. I really started watching the sport
when Donny Allison and Cale Yarborough got into a fistfight back in 1976
Yeah. Kobe was Earnhardt sized big. Like two men that you just thought were invincible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom