The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Missed the first half of the race but doesn't look like I missed much. Hamlin got screwed on the pit stop with no help on the draft.

Nice finnish to the first duel. Odd how Hamlin had to push his car by himself after running out of gas after the finish.

Two guys I'm watching tonight, Briscoe and Bubba. Second race lineup seems more interesting to me.
Doesn't look good to get the 2nd race in tonight. Heavy rain now and I doubt even if it stops they can get it dried in time.

This making of Days of Thunder is cool.

Yeah, watching a bit here and there. Had no idea how involved it was. Good stuff.

So, I'm reading tweets about how Ty Dillon got screwed out of a spot in the 500 because he was not on a charter team. What a crock of shirt rule.

Last edited:
Yeah, watching a bit here and there. Gad no idea how involved it was. Good stuff.

So, I'm reading tweets about how Ty Dillon got screwed out of a spot in the 500 because he was not on a charter team. What a crock of shirt rule.

It's a tough deal and there will be a lot of talk about charters but the reasons they have the charter system also make sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom