The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

That was a fun last lap there. Sometimes it's better to be in the 2 or 3 spot there on the last lap.

If you guys see a recap of that last lap in the truck race, pay attention to the 3 car. That was crazy!

So I'm watching the start of this ARCA race, why are there 2 pace cars? Don't remember ever seeing that before.

I was just thinking yesterday how I missed having @BobE around the Nascar thread.

😊 I miss some of you guys too

One small complaint. I'm likely in the minority on this but while I enjoyed the Dayton road course, i mean I really enjoyed it just NOT DURING SPEEDWEEK. I tuned in expecting the clash and was just like WTF

The racing has definitely been wreckers or checkers this weekend so far. Should be a fun race for the big boys.

😊 I miss some of you guys too

One small complaint. I'm likely in the minority on this but while I enjoyed the Dayton road course, i mean I really enjoyed it just NOT DURING SPEEDWEEK. I tuned in expecting the clash and was just like What the Fork!

Totally agree.

Well, today's the day! Who's the favorite? Who you pulling for?

I'm pulling for Wallace and Chase Briscoe. I think the favorite would have to be Hamlin even though he hasn't exactly had a great week.

What say you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom