The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

3:49pm EST green flag. I watched both truck and xfinity races - Vegas is just a great track for racing.

For the trucks, Deegan was having a really nice race until she unavoidably got caught up in a late wreck. Sucked for her cuz she had a shot at cracking the top 10 if she avoids that.

Really fun racing in both. Those restarts get pretty hairy with the 3 and 4 wide. Fun track for fans for sure.

Another week, another different winner. This is definitely gonna make the race to the playoffs pretty interesting.

Lol, one of my guys finally gets in the winners circle. You can dominate a race and still finish second. Heh.

Since Elliott lost his engine I don't have a problem with Blaney winning today. Next week's race on the dirt in Bristol is going to be fun to watch though. Can't wait for that.

Since Elliott lost his engine I don't have a problem with Blaney winning today. Next week's race on the dirt in Bristol is going to be fun to watch though. Can't wait for that.

Hype! They haven't run in dirt since 1970...a year before I was born, :eek: . Can't wait. It's gonna be a full weekend too with practices and qualifying.

Yay Blaney! :cheer:

The 12 was fast late in the run, I’m so glad he got a win early - that’s huge. And what a cool thing that was with the little kid.

I think Blaney is on the Dale Jr. download this week, so that will be cool.

Yay Blaney! :cheer:

The 12 was fast late in the run, I’m so glad he got a win early - that’s huge. And what a cool thing that was with the little kid.

I think Blaney is on the Dale Jr. download this week, so that will be cool.

Yeah, the track ate up Larson's tires. Had there been a caution when he was still in the lead, I think it would have been a different finish. His car was so much faster than everyone else for most of the race. Hamlin keeps racking up points though. Iirc, he leads the Cup points race atm.

And yeah, giving the flag to the kid was classy. I've been pulling for Blaney since I started getting back into Nascar last year. Nice to see the 12 in the winner's circle.

Wallace ran alright. He just didn't have enough speed. Managed to stay on the lead lap most of the race. Finished 16th. I think Wallace could do well on the dirt track next weekend. We'll see.

I'll probably watch some of the practices and qualifying. Curious to see how hard they run in the dirt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom