The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

Check out Chase Elliot's paint scheme for Dover this weekend. Damn that's dope. Lookin' good in the black and gold!

1556890853727-png.115131

Attachments

• 1556890853727.png
    1556890853727.png
    387 KB · Views: 27
Wife and I went to Talladega races last weekend, had a blast. Happy to see Chase win, after about the 3rd lap they were flyin! It was crazy fun.

Yeah when I first saw it I thought it was a joke, pretty funny. I always thought I was hip to current trends, but I was honestly trying to decipher alot of whats on that car. My daughter would be like #OMG, #YASOOT (You Are So Out Of Touch!) Made that up my self! ?‍♂️

Congrats to Larson. He had to come through that mess in the Open and managed to keep his car together enough to outrun the 4 and 18. That’s a hell of a night.

Really thought Brad K had a chance to win that race at Charlotte. I thought it was a bad strategy to take tires when they did. I believe they had a used set of stickers at the end and it threw him up into the wall.

I didn’t mind much that Truex won since he and Brad are friends. Anyone except Kryle Busch.

Truex isn’t the same fan favorite he used to be. He’s kind of been a whiney birch now for a good year or so - even when he wins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom