The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

Today’s rainout at MIS brings a Monday race but it will be at 5pm EDT on FS1. Late start due to tomorrow’s forecast.

Last edited:
FYI - Cup race under rain delay but expected to go green pretty soon. In case you’re looking for something to watch tonight.

The finish at Kentucky was awesome. Watch the GWC

That’s what is all about right there

Last edited:
Great race today even though I usually don't like the road course races. Chase was the obvious best car but that last restart was great racing between Chase and Truex. I also liked how Bubba Wallace stood up to Kyle Bush.

Great race today even though I usually don't like the road course races. Chase was the obvious best car but that last restart was great racing between Chase and Truex. I also liked how Bubba Wallace stood up to Kyle Bush.

Especially given that one driver led such a high percentage of the race, it was still pretty awesome. Chase was outstanding.

August used to be a pretty ho-hum month in Nascar. The playoffs have changed that for sure

Kyle Busch came out smelling like a rose, after those two entanglements.

I’m going to Darlington for the Southern 500.

I picked out the shirt I’m gonna wear.

I want to go to Darlington one year. Where's a good place to stay around there?

Kyle Busch came out smelling like a rose, after those two entanglements.

I want to go to Darlington one year. Where's a good place to stay around there?

Florence.

• 1Like
Reactions: JLL
This is forking crazy. You can see them getting away from the wreckage. Terrifying

• 1Like
Reactions: JLL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom