The Nascar Thread (5 Viewers)

Big group of cars with 4 fresh tires mixed in with another with only 2 fresh is not good, mix that in with bump drafting and this was bound to happen.

Great job by Harvick to steer through that

Kesolowski has to be dizzy. he spun at least 10 times after hitting the wall.

Lucky,but also good. Spotters are critical when these things happen

True. Heard the announcer talking a bit about how the spotters are supposed to help avoid wrecking if cars in front slow up too much, and figured they guide them through these pileups as well. It happens so fast though. Gotta have good instincts along with a good bit of luck.

The grass and mud flying up into the windshields obscuring vision as well as the smoke makes it tough.

Damn Havarick was lucky af.
I'm glad they mentioned Bobby Allison. Allison used to drive through the grass to avoid pileups. Doing it at 175mph took a lot of
talent and nerves of steel

Kyle is just running a lap or so for points. that engine won't make it the rest of the race.

I'm glad they mentioned Bobby Allison. Allison used to drive through the grass to avoid pileups. Doing it at 175mph took a lot of
talent and nerves of steel

Allison was a fantastic driver and racer. Lot of respect for that guy.

ROFL. I used to drive a pick up that smoked almost that bad. stops at the gas station were to fill the oil and top of the gas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom