The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

So I watched the rest of the race - that was really cool. The last 15 laps were excellent and the last 5 laps were awesome.

One of the coolest things is how Fox presented it like a race - it was fun but it wasn’t a joke, it was treated with respect. And Fox sold commercials!

Good stuff. You know the iRacing guys are secretly freaking out at this. Obviously they would never wish a pandemic but they were well positioned to fill this void. No other sport is anywhere near this.

So I watched the rest of the race - that was really cool. The last 15 laps were excellent and the last 5 laps were awesome.

One of the coolest things is how Fox presented it like a race - it was fun but it wasn’t a joke, it was treated with respect. And Fox sold commercials!

Good stuff. You know the iRacing guys are secretly freaking out at this. Obviously they would never wish a pandemic but they were well positioned to fill this void. No other sport is anywhere near this.

I was surprised Earnhardt didn't win. He had a strong run those last 5 laps but seemed to slow just slightly that last lap. Tires are a big deal on that kind of track. I guess I have something to watch after all. Not the same as the real thing, but interesting nonetheless.

Looks like another iRacing Nascar invitational this Sunday. It will be at Texas Motor Speedway and covered by Fox Sports again.

:elefant:

I really enjoyed the throw back race last weekend. I was hoping they would do that again. It was awesome seeing the 3 car with Dale in it again.

Race hasn’t had a lot of green laps. But I’m still so grateful for them putting this on.

isit on canada!?

yea but its a little different here I think.

the version on at my house is me sitting on the couch. I spray painted neon numbers on each of my three kids and make them chase each other around the coffee table.

occasionally I’ll stick out a leg and cause a caution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom