The Nascar Thread (7 Viewers)

Unreal how Ryan Newman is going to run in this race after that horrific crash at Daytona to start the season. I thought he was likely dead but if he did survive so injured that he would have to retire.

Unreal how Ryan Newman is going to run in this race after that horrific crash at Daytona to start the season. I thought he was likely dead but if he did survive so injured that he would have to retire.

Was watching it live and thought the same thing. When the network refused to show them taking him out of the car, I was thinking he was toast. Back racing already is crazy

I was just a little overcome with emotion. Seeing Ryan in a fire suit. Realizing that we're about to go racing. I haven't really been emotional much during this madness, I've had too much going on. But for a brief moment there, it hit me just how messed up this has been. Got choked up as I opened my first race beer in 2 and a half months.

I can't wait to see this race.

And holy crap I completely forgot about Matt Kenseth being in the 42. That whole thing happened, yikes. I think under the circumstances, it was actually far less covered in the media than it would have been but for the pandemic.

And holy crap I completely forgot about Matt Kenseth being in the 42. That whole thing happened, yikes. I think under the circumstances, it was actually far less covered in the media than it would have been but for the pandemic.

Joey Logano said:

caution on lap 1. not surprised

I was just a little overcome with emotion. Seeing Ryan in a fire suit. Realizing that we're about to go racing. I haven't really been emotional much during this madness, I've had too much going on. But for a brief moment there, it hit me just how messed up this has been. Got choked up as I opened my first race beer in 2 and a half months.

I can't wait to see this race.

I hear you man. Yesterday, at the garden center and spending all day in the backyard working and bbq'ing.

Today, relaxing in front of the TV. I missed and love mascara

I wonder if there are any new fans that only started watching during iRacing - and they're now wondering why William Byron and Timmy Hill aren't crushing it like they did for the last month. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom