The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

Wow, I just saw that. How does that happen?

A little bit of a rust, a tough track with a single lane at that location, and a driver who doesn’t win many stages anymore getting a little anxious.

A little bit of a rust, a tough track with a single lane at that location, and a driver who doesn’t win many stages anymore getting a little anxious.

Yeah, thats just a bummer because he was running so well with a nice car and made a rookie mistake getting into the back of a slower car. A bit surprising from him.

sticker adds in the side walls of Darlington?

Nice to see the #8 on the track again. Also from what I have seen of the race Harvick has a hoss of a car.

The Havarick getting a haircut and a leaf blower for cleanup was hilarious. And congrats to him for running a great race.

Doing donuts in front of the empty stands was a bit weird, but enjoyed watching the race. Not a bad way to get going again.

Nice to see the #8 on the track again. Also from what I have seen of the race Harvick has a hoss of a car.

8 was on track last year but Hemrick didn’t do much with it and lost his job. I think Tyler Reddick is the real deal. Super competitive and talented AH.

How about Kenseth? Damn, that was impressive.

Nascar will go without fans through June 21. Will revisit as that approaches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom