The Nascar Thread (1 Viewer)

I believe Kyle, it was a mistake. His interview was legit - he’s right about all of it. The 9 is P'Oed and maybe they’ll take a shot but it’s just a mistake.

Chase my guy

I hate Busch. Absolutely loathe him. And his track record vaporizes any benefit of the doubt id extend to most drivers.

where’s Cale Yarborough when you need him?

**** Busch.

M&Ms just got banned in this house.

Chase my guy

I hate Busch. Absolutely loathe him. And his track record vaporizes any benefit of the doubt id extend to most drivers.

where’s Cale Yarborough when you need him?

**** Busch.

M&Ms just got banned in this house.

It was still sheetty. We can’t in the same breath say he’s the most talented guy on the track and then excuse that kind of error at the front. Maybe not intentional but definitely bonehead.

Oh yea, mistake or not, 18 knows the 9 will never cut him any slack the rest of the season and may take their shot whenever available. I think the 9 was going to take a shot for the lead very quick.

I don’t usually root for Chase Briscoe (98) but he had heartbreaking news yesterday - his wife was expecting their first child and he joined the doctor’s checkup by Facetime yesterday and they got the bad news that the baby’s heartbeat was no more. Devastating news but she wanted him to stay and race. A win for them would be really meaningful.

Is this an entirely different group of cars and drivers? Or it the race separate from last night's?

Is this an entirely different group of cars and drivers? Or it the race separate from last night's?

It’s the “second tier” touring series. Sort of like AAA in baseball - some of the teams are owned by Cup series teams (some aren’t). Sometimes Cup drivers are hired to drive in this series but there are rules on how many events per year they can do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom