The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

Was able to watch the race now - what an emotional win. I hope it helps that young couple get through a really tough time.

Hell of a race, those composite bodies are really good at a place like Darlington! So forgiving. Great racing - best racing we’ve seen this week.

Was able to watch the race now - what an emotional win. I hope it helps that young couple get through a really tough time.

Hell of a race, those composite bodies are really good at a place like Darlington! So forgiving. Great racing - best racing we’ve seen this week.
The composite bodies need to be the standard!

this morning, the kids had a snack - it was Rice Krispies treats from a 'bday party' goodie bag they got yesterday. It was a drive through, wave, and drop a present, pick up a goodie bag sorta deal.

Anyway, my 6-y/o son opens the Rice Krispies treat and it has mini M&Ms on it.

He starts picking them off and throwing them in the garbage.

My wife stares at him, dumbfounded, wondering what he's doing - because he lives for sugar.

"What are you doing, Nolan?"

"Throwing away the M&M's."

"But why?"

"Because of what Kyle Busch did to Chase Elliott and dad says no more M&Ms in the house."

Martha looks at me and rolls her eyes and says, "Oh lord..."

I look at her and nod in satisfaction.

#raisinemright

this morning, the kids had a snack - it was Rice Krispies treats from a 'bday party' goodie bag they got yesterday. It was a drive through, wave, and drop a present, pick up a goodie bag sorta deal.

Anyway, my 6-y/o son opens the Rice Krispies treat and it has mini M&Ms on it.

He starts picking them off and throwing them in the garbage.

My wife stares at him, dumbfounded, wondering what he's doing - because he lives for sugar.

"What are you doing, Nolan?"

"Throwing away the M&M's."

"But why?"

"Because of what Kyle Busch did to Chase Elliott and dad says no more M&Ms in the house."

Martha looks at me and rolls her eyes and says, "Oh lord..."

I look at her and nod in satisfaction.

#raisinemright

That's awesome, but, I'm sorry, M&Ms will never go in the trash in my house. :hihi:

How do you lose ballast during warm up laps before the race? Someone on Hamlin's team has lots of explaining to do!

Lol, wow. Never seen that before.

He ends up starting 6 laps down. That will be almost impossible to make up.

He could get a couple of them back by not pitting during the caution at lap 20 and hope for a caution around lap 50.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom