The Nascar Thread (8 Viewers)

I think we all knew that the racism would be the worst at Talledega. Planes towing loser flags, drive-by loser flag protest, and now this. These people are dying out, but right now, they hold America back.

Yeah, a revolting as all that is, we need to keep our eyes on the goal of removing those terrible symbols of hate and making Nascar a place where everyone can participate fully, both as fans and as drivers. We can't let the haters use intimidation to try and bully minorities out of the sport.

I'm glad Nascar is taking the issue seriously and has drawn a line in the sand and clearly stating racism is unacceptable and they'll take steps to sanction or ban anyone trying to push minorities away.

They should have had an earlier start today. From the radar it doesn't look good for them to get a lot of laps in.

I’m not exactly a big NASCAR fan, but I would suspect with the millions of dollars of equipment and vehicles there would be security cameras all over the place and they would be able to find out sooner rather than Later who these lowlifes are. #ThisGenePoolNeedsAFilter

I’m not exactly a big NASCAR fan, but I would suspect with the millions of dollars of equipment and vehicles there would be security cameras all over the place and they would be able to find out sooner rather than Later who these lowlifes are. #ThisGenePoolNeedsAFilter

Possibly. But this track doesn't even have lights. So, idk. Maybe the individual teams do. If it's an individual with ties to a team or Nascar, he's done.

Racing is getting good since the competition caution. Lots of drafting and jockeying for position.

Wallace is hanging around. Hopefully he'll be in the mix at the end. Too bad mother nature is making a mess of things this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom