The Nascar Thread (4 Viewers)

One last little spot on the radar may or may not hit the track. I think they’re gonna race today.

Damnit. My bad pick’em luck has returned. I have the 20 today.

Had made a run into the top 10. Lame

I missed the trucks, 9:30 am? Nah, I'm not an addict. :hihi:

Good race. Or I should say a good finish - the race was a wreck fest.

I like Brandon Jones, even when he drives for KBM.

Good race. Or I should say a good finish - the race was a wreck fest.

I like Brandon Jones, even when he drives for KBM.

You gonna watch the other races live? Planning to watch both.

Also, the Dale Earnhardt vs Jeff Gordon story is fascinating. Second time watching that documentary and I forgot how much of a rivalry it was.

Losing Dale was a crushing blow. I sometimes wonder how things turn out if he were still alive today.

You gonna watch the other races live? Planning to watch both.

Also, the Dale Earnhardt vs Jeff Gordon story is fascinating. Second time watching that documentary and I forgot how much of a rivalry it was.

Losing Dale was a crushing blow. I sometimes wonder how things turn out if he were still alive today.

It’s a great film. I started going to races in 1996, the year after Gordon’s first cup. I saw a handful of his wins in person and almost all of them on tv or radio. I wasn’t a Gordon fan but I never disliked him - even rooted for him late in his career. But there was a time when he won so much it was annoying. He won 13 races one year. Crazy.

I won’t be watching live today. Probably listening at times but gonna watch tonight on DVR.

It’s a great film. I started going to races in 1996, the year after Gordon’s first cup. I saw a handful of his wins in person and almost all of them on tv or radio. I wasn’t a Gordon fan but I never disliked him - even rooted for him late in his career. But there was a time when he won so much it was annoying. He won 13 races one year. Crazy.

I won’t be watching live today. Probably listening at times but gonna watch tonight on DVR.

I've never been to a race. I'm thinking about doing a weekend trip after covid is in the rear view mirror. I've always thought a live race would be fun, but just never got around to doing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom